B.S. Science, Saint Michael's Colllege
M.S. Environmental Studies, Antioch New England Graduate School
Early Childhood/Elementary Education certification, Keene State College
Before joining SVCS, Jenny taught in middle school for two and a half years, then worked at the Keene State College Child Development Center where she discovered "my energy is just right for this age." She also worked at the Harrisville Children's Center. With her science background, Jenny loves to bring science into the classroom, and finds many ways to do so.
Back to School Shopping List: 2019-2020
- 1 1-inch binders (math interactive notebook for math notebook
- 5 folders (blank no characters on it) (1 blue, 1 green, 1 red, 1 orange, 1 purple)
- Water-color paint- Crayola or Prang
- Watercolor paper pad (at least letter size or bigger- 11X15 works best!): http://www.dickblick.
com/products/strathmore- windpower-watercolor-pads/# description
- Our favorite colored pencils-Lyra Ferby pencils: https://www.amazon.
com/Unlacquered-Triangular- Millimeter-Assorted-3611120/ dp/B001AS6TB0
- 1 sketch books: https://www.amazon.
com/Strathmore-400-Sketch- Pads-12/dp/B0027A39PY (Must be bound in a ring)
- Yoga Mat
- a pencil box with own set of crayons, markers, scissors, pencils, and 2-3 glue sticks
- Low-odor skinny white board markers with its own pencil case: https://www.amazon.com/
- Small white board https://www.amazon.com/
Board-Dudes-Double-Lapboard- DFB52/dp/B002SFLAQ8/ref=sr_1_ 10?s=office-products&ie=UTF8& qid=1469126341&sr=1-10& keywords=small+white+boards
- recyclable bag or canvas shopping bag
- Please purchase for the classroom supplies:
- 2 or 3 containers of Clorox Wipes
- Box of Skinny Markers and box of crayola “twistable” crayons (24 or 64)
- 2 packages of magic erasers
- Handsoap (any brand)
- Box of Tissues
- 3 Rolls of Masking Tape
- Quart size and gallon size ziploc bags (two boxes)
- A package of 12 glue-sticks for classroom use
Clean Up and Organizational Pieces
*Supply of plastic (or even compostable) spoons, forks, knives
*Paper Plates and napkins (as we have a sign-up for afternoon snack)